#Vgratitudejournal How to Have a Balance Life

Some of my friends, who knew really well about me, and knew what I did... 
Asked me how I could do everything. 
I can do a full-time job while having 2 businesses, active as a volunteer weekly in church, still have time for bible study 2 times a week, maintain a house while I don't have a stay-in house helper, and still do stock trading hehe. I also have a yearly donation project, but I think we don't have to count it since it's once a year.
All the activity above is something that I said as a balance in my life, a combination of having a relationship with God and His people but still having personal growth. I would feel miserable if I missed one of those activities. 


Some of the keys to having a balance of life on my version:

1. I don't drive

I must commute 3-4 hours daily from my house to work. If I reduce 8 hours of sleep, commute take 25% of my life. So I need to make that commute time efficient by not driving to work. I use a ride-hailing app every day so that in my commute time, I can do other work such as managing my business: I delegate to manager/admin/supplier and check their report. 

2. I do make a to-do list (hourly list) 

Every Sunday night, I will organize my to-do list for the next week. This helped me organize all my jobs/duties, so I don't miss everything.

I make my to-do list on an hourly list. This really helps me to keep track of and know my deadline.

3. Use Gcal on personal and professional matters

Your brain is not designed to remember everything. Use an app or anything to help you to do the menial task. Even tho you have a Personal Assitant or Secretary, they can do other things that are more valuable rather than only reminding you to do your things.

4. Work and learn at the same time (Youtube & Coursera)

As an entrepreneur and digital analyst, I need to stay updated about digital & trends because these two always change. To be more effective, I use Youtube & Coursera as a noise background when I work. But I shut down every nose when I do work I need to focus on.

5. Choose a day for rest and for personal time, and Choose a day for God 

Your body and mind need a rest. That's a must. When you are fresh, there will be more ideas to solve your problem or a new business or approach for something that might be stuck. 

I took Bible study twice a week, but I chose Sunday for a day for God. I dedicated myself on Sunday to Sunday school service, hearing a sermon, and making a gratitude journal. I always write all my blessings so that when I feel low, I can see God provide me everything someday. 

6. Control your business's finance

This will help you to oversee the company from the data itself and don't need to be detailed on day-to-day operational

7. Delegate as best as you can

For maintaining the house, I delegate the task of daily catering, laundry, and 4 hours of cleaner monthly. LOL. In my business, I have managers and admin. This helps me focus on strategy on everything. 

8. Best Husband Ever

The main key: have a supportive husband. I and my husband have divided the chores and always have each other back when one of us might be can't do their chores. Always putting everything in its place will help you not to make the house uncluttered. Buying only the necessary things also help you to not organize a lot of things, but only what is necessary. 

Of course, all of these keys will change if I change my job and have kids. Kudos to every woman who can be a lot of roles and can balance everything in their life. 

Komentar

Postingan Populer