Conjuring

I NEVER WATCH HOROR MOVIE BEFORE T.T
untiil yesterday, sisi persuade me to watch it, T.T
when i said, i never, i really mean it, even jalangkung was famous at that time, i still not watch it.
i have a principle "do not tempt ur self"
but i failed when sisi persuade me, hahahaha
and everytime that stupid ghost appear i cover my head with my cardigan. lol a coward girl ever.
and i think i am the most noisy film-goer ever, because i always ask sisi when the gost is disappear, so that i can uncover my cardigan. lol.
fyi, sisi doesnt see the ghost too. everytime the ghost appear, she look to her ipad and browsing or pull my cardigan to cover her sight (but everytime she tried to pull it, of course i pull it too, hahaha so that se can not use my cardigan, hahaha and egoist girl ever)

and sisi is a anoying friends ever, hahahahaha
everytime i cover my head with cardigan because the ghost was appear, and if she saw the ghost because her late response to look her ipad or pull my cardigan, she will take my cardigan from my head, and said "u have to see it, u have to see it" huhuhu
really annoying. hahaha
because of that  i  see the ghost twice (and this is because of sisi, T.T)
the first one, the ghost who hang herself at the tree. huhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhu hate my self, because i still remembering it until now, and now i write it, and i will remember it until i died, #drama ahaha
and the second is face of the ghost (oke i dont want to write it)
huhuu, now i am scare to go to toilet, to see a tree and to drive alone. T.T
stupid girl

and when the ghost appear, me and sisi make scream like " aaa.. aaaa.. aaaa..." (like ride a rollercoaster)
muahaha
i hold sisi arm (she is at my right side) and hide at her arms, and sisi closed her eyes but still scream. haha two stupid girl.
suddenly, i hear someone voice near me said "kaka.. kaka" (english : "sis.. sis" fyi sis : sister) in low and soft sound.
my heart was stop, i want to die at that time. i scream more loud, so that i can not hear the voice.
but the sound more strong "sis... sis..." right at my left side.
i know before that a girl sit at my right side, so that, i know she called me,
i scream "nooo... nooo......" to her
i imagine if i turn my head to her, she will give me a face with a full of blood, tears in blood
and turn out that she is a ghost too .T.T
but she still said "sis... sis" more loud and now she touch my hand
immediately i scream "noooooooo..... i dont want, i dont want" and closer my body to sisi side,
so scaryyyyyyyyyyyyyy...... more scary than if u watch a horor film
until she said "sis, i want to pee, can u take care of my bag?" in a begging voice
immediately i turn my face to her, SHE DIDNT TRANSFORM TO BE GHOST,
THANKS GOD T.T
GOD STILL LOVE ME T.T
i grab her hands and said " I THINK U ARE GHOST, U SCARED ME TO DEATH"
she said "sorry sis, but i need to go to toilet"
SIGH
and then she is running to toilet,
but because the ghost alwasy appear, and i am busy to scream, hide and cover my head,
i can not take care (watch) her bag,
(not my fault, ghost fault, oke?)
well, but i think she didnt lose anything, since she didnt complain when she is coming.
after the movie, i ask her, "did u watch the movie alone" and she said "yes"
two thumbs up !!!!!!!!!!!
a brave girl ever.

fyi. this is my first horor movie, that make me cry because its so heartwarming but at the same time make me  cry because its so scared. SIGH
i like the point of view of this movie, it didnt focus to the ghost but to paranormal and the family who haunted by the ghost.

Komentar

Postingan Populer