#Vgratitudejournal 2022, The Year to Start Married & Entrepreneur Life

OMG, I'm so proud of myself. I'm writing continuously without stopping.
Idk, is it because this is the weekend, or it's because on fire. LOL

I want to write a gratitude journal for 2022.
It's already Feb 2023, but I just made a gratitude journal for 2022. 
I'm so slow, LOL

I got a lot of blessings in 2022. After waiting for 30-something years (I don't want to reveal my age, of course, LOL). I got married in 2022, FINALLY. not only that, I started another business and finally scaled my other business. And after the pandemic, I visited another country again and finally experienced my first Christmas and New Year snow in Korea. Huhuhu, it's so beautiful. I visited a lot of places in Indonesia in 2022 and experienced remote working not only in Korea but also Bali for 3 weeks each. I was so happy beyond measure. 

Most important, I joined bible study class and have not failed till today. HUHU...
Thank God for your help. 

2022 was amazing. I thank God for everything.
By the way, that's not the only blessing that I got in 2022. 
I got a lot, seriously lot. 
God answered all my prayers, from prayers that I already prayed for decades to small prayers even to my silent wish.

God is good all the time. 
But I want to remember 2022 as the year that God gives me a fresh start from married life to entrepreneur life.

Thank you, Jesus. I love youuuuu

*Day3

Komentar

Postingan Populer