#Vlearned - How to tell a story by Ivan Lanin

Two days ago. 
I joined the webinar How to tell a story by Ivan Lanin. 
I really liked the webinar. I got a lot of insight and knowledge from the event. 

I put some of the takeaways from the event here, so I will not forget what I learned. Even tho I also made notes.

1. To be an expert on writing, you must read a lot. this does not include youtube and podcasts, of course. If you hear and watch them a lot, then might be you can be a YouTuber or podcaster. It's also different from writing on social media. Social media doesn't need you to write as a whole and structure due to its limitation on character.

2. The differentiation between a diary and a memoir. The audience of the diary is you, and you don't need any takeaway from the story. But for a memoir, the audience of its story is the readers. It means the reader needs to get something from that story. (Make sense, if you take other time to read your memoir, you need to give them value on the story that you made)

3. Doing complete writing train your brain to be more structured. (I also read that writing will help you to be not senile)

4. You can always make a story from your life. Even small things in your life can be written. Don't overthink; just write and make it a habit.

Actually, this webinar kindly reminds me to back to writing. I used to make a diary weekly or monthly, but all this busyness made me forget how I always enjoyed writing. The joy when I re-read all my stories is because I remember all the happiness and lesson I got from the event in life. 

So excited and I want to write more...

I will make a label for every post that I make. So that It helps me to find the post if I need to re-read it again. Some of the labels: #Vpreneurship #Vlearned #Vtravelingreco #Vbooksreco #Vgratitudejournal.



*Day1




Komentar